INSTRUCTIONS FOR NON-INLEAGUE REGIONS PARTICIPATING IN AREA 1-P COMPETITIONS
- These instructions DO NOT APPLY to Regions using the inLeague system (20 Santa Monica, 70 West LA, 76 Beverly Hills and 78 Hollywood).
- Every coach and team administrator must be registered as a user in our system. Registration is only ever required once. Therefore, if you have either coached a team in an Area competition (All Star playoffs or League Champions playoffs or Upper Division) or if you have refereed any of these competitions, you should already be registered.
- Every coach and team administrator should visit www.ayso1p.org and click on Registered Users.
Your regional commissioner or his/her designate must assign you in the system as coach or administrator of the team. Once this has been done, your name will automatically appear on published competition schedules (www.ayso1p.org and click on Games). Please notify the RC or designate once you have completed Step 3 and await their confirmation before proceeding.
Once you have been assigned, you need to log in. Click on Team Rosters & Admin. You will have several radio buttons at this point. Pick Enter or Add Players to Area Roster and click Display Selected Page. You will be asked to enter the number of players on the team (this can be changed later). Then fill out all of the information about the team. You will see this notice:
- Existing users – your user name is your email address. If your email address has changed, you can still log in and change the email address. If you forgot your password, you can retrieve your password by email using the Forgot password feature. If you no longer have access to the email address and can’t remember your password, contact our webmaster, Michael Karlin, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- New users – click on Register as a New User and follow the instructions. You are registered in the Region 76 inLeague system because Region 76 is the host region for Area 1-P sponsored competitions.
“You may enter just the AYSO National ID number for any player who has previously been entered into the AYSO Region 76 system, and their data from previous seasons will be used to fill in any fields left blank (except for uniform number). For all new players, first name, last name, and DOB are required.
“Please note that, if a previous record is located using the provided AYSO ID, the system will use the DOB and birth certificate status from the historical record and disregard your entry.”
When done, submit the roster.
To print out the roster or make a change to player data, including deleting a player (not adding – for adding players see the next paragraph). Go to Team Rosters & Admin, click on the Full Roster or the eAYSO Tournament radio button, and also at the bottom of the page choose how you want to sort the roster (name or number order) and click Display Selected Page. The roster will display and next to each name is an edit link, which allows you to edit the player’s information.
To add a player, go to Team Rosters & Admin for the team and click on Enter or Add Players to Area Roster and click Display Selected Page. For a team that already has players assigned, you will be given the right to add up to the maximum number of players minus the number already on the team (The maximum is 12 in U10; 18 in U12 and U14 – we realize that the limits are lower but the system is designed to allow for slightly higher numbers).
You can use another feature of Team Rosters & Admin to add team colors and the team name.
Another option on Team Rosters & Admin enables you to print out line-up cards with all your player and team information pre-filled in. This is necessary for Upper Divisions and Extra but we will be doing the line-up cards for both All Star and League Champions playoffs. You will need special card stock, a supply of which we can make available, or you can print the line-up cards (two to a page) on 8 ˝ x 11 paper.